Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Traxxas E Maxx




A coupel of weeks ago I was talking to my son Andrew about the idea of getting an RC car. I had gotten a gift certificate to a hobby store in town for christmass and thought that would be a great use for it. He was so excited about it that he would not leave it a lone. Last week it was going to snow and the truck I wanted to get was the Traxxas E Maxx. It has the ability to go in water. We thought it would be fun to drive on the snow. So that Friday the kids where out of School because it was snowing. We went to the store but it was closed. He was so up set, being only six. I Promised him that I would go get it on Monday after work. Monday came around and I got it. He was so excited. He keep calling it "my truck." This is a great truck. It has a max speed of 30mph which I feel is fast enough. The great thing is that you can program it to go 1/2 speed (15mph) which is great for my son. He thinks it is fast and he does not destroy it. It will be alot of fun working with this car. We are already looking and get some different body tops for diffrent looks.

No comments: