http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6J_PPs9k8g
I took my last flight with my parachute at my parents house last week. I finally got a good video, but after losing a parachute in Dec. I had more bad luck this time. I flew the 1st flight with out a hitch but on the 2nd flight about 4:30 mins into the flight everything died. The battery was gone and I had it up about 3-400 ft in the air. I could steer it at first but then it was gone. There are a lot of huge trees around there as you can see in the video and needless to say it did come down in one. Fortunately unlike Feb. tree disaster this one the chute was only about 25 ft in the air. The beeping locater came in handy, I found it in no time. I knocked on the door of the house who yard I had crashed into and a kid came to the door. I asked if I could get my parachute out of his tree. He came out and climbed up the tree. We got a rope around it and pulled it out of the tree. I riped some of the strings off and a panel riped out. I am now in the process of sending it back to Troy at www. seabreezeparachute.com to repair it.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment