Last Thursday Sydney and I got to fly my Blade CX2 this the hop up body, SH-60 SEAHAWK Body Set, Gray: by E-flite, I got for it. It was about a 3 miles an hour wind and I could not get it to come back to me so I flew it in the field. Before this flight in the video I flew it from the driveway and the wind made it go up towards the house. I only had two choices: to crash down and maybe get stuck on the roof of the house or to go over. I increased throttle and went over. I had to run around to the front yard and took it over. Once I past the house I landed it in the field on the other side of the house. It was so cool. It was so cool and the body looks great. Anyways I posted and new video on my YouTube account on the side of my blog or search under drjeff42
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment