I have been working hard on my tank over the last few weeks. Cutting, sanding, gluing and mixing has gotten me even closer to the finished product. I ordered the trailer hitch and rear accessories from Steel Dragons. The trailer hitch actually works so I can pull my howitzer or WWII Jeep trailer. It will be cool. The rear accessories included working gas caps, hinges bolt heads and spill protector stuff. I also added metal railing and tie downs. I am trying to decide if I will add hooks for tools or make a tool box to mount on the back. I also added welding with an epoxy putty from Millet Putty. It looks really cool. I will post more as I get more done.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
New updates to M5 Stuart Tank
I have been working hard on my tank over the last few weeks. Cutting, sanding, gluing and mixing has gotten me even closer to the finished product. I ordered the trailer hitch and rear accessories from Steel Dragons. The trailer hitch actually works so I can pull my howitzer or WWII Jeep trailer. It will be cool. The rear accessories included working gas caps, hinges bolt heads and spill protector stuff. I also added metal railing and tie downs. I am trying to decide if I will add hooks for tools or make a tool box to mount on the back. I also added welding with an epoxy putty from Millet Putty. It looks really cool. I will post more as I get more done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment