Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mr. Plow
















Two and a half months ago my son wanted to drive my E-Maxx while I was out in the yard

with a friend. He is eight and usually does well but I stand next to him to coach him. Well this time I was not watching him as well as I should have and the next thing I saw was my beautiful truck doing 30 mph into a concrete wall by my drive way. At first it looked okay, but when we tried to drive it, it was apparent it was not Okay.

He had cracked the front end in about 10 different places. While ordering new parts I came across the ESP Snow Plow Kit T/E-Maxx on Tower Hobbies web sight and thought that would be cool. I had to up grade my radio to a 2 channel so I could raise and lower the shovel, but it was worth it. This thing is cool and really works. I also found the great custom painted body on E-bay. The guy did a great job. More things for this hobby. I love it!!!

No comments: