Monday, November 26, 2007

My first Video

I got my first video up on my blog today. I could not edit it so you see my hand over the camera for 30 sec. but I am very excited about it. This blog is slowly coming together as I am learning. Friday the 23 (the day after Thanksgiving) was great. I flew my paraglider 2x. The first flight I took video in the mounting bracket through the mirror. Well that make every thing up side down and reversed plus half of the frame was taken up by the side wall. It was a great flight. I took my plane up at least 3-400 ft. You could barely see it. To bad the video was not better because you could see everything. I will try it a gain. My second flight I took the camera off the mounting bracket and Velcroed it to the battery. The images were much better but the battery on the camera ran out of juice early into the flight. I am getting about 13.5 min. of flight time on my new 5000 mAh 11.1v lipo battery from Great Planes. It is going to rain all week so I do not know when I will get another shot at flying again, but I will keep you posted

No comments: