Monday, March 17, 2008

Let's Fly is my best video yet

I feel that I finally everything working the way I want it. I took this video this weekend and I feel edited it quite well. I love the new Flycamone2 camera. It is so easy to use and to tell it is working and that swivel head makes all the difference in the world. I filmed my RC paraplane by Sea Breeze Parachutes by mounting the camera to a clip and attaching the clip to the brim of my ball cap. So what ever I am looking at I am filming. While flying I attached the camera to the camera mount on the gondola. This system works great. I now want to take it to the air field now that it is warming up and staying light longer. Here is my newest video called "Let's Fly" filmed 3-16-08

2 comments:

SLC Spin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SLC Spin said...

Cool video. You should clip the camera to your hat while at work! Now THAT would be some video worth watching! You can give it to patients as a souvenir. Video of their teeth.

- Ethan