Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Aerial Slide Show

I did to test flight with my FlyCamOne2 on the PE mode witch will take a picture every four seconds. The Resolution is like 1.5 mega pixels so they are not great images, but for the computer they work great. Some day I will try my 7.1 mega pixel Canon point and shoot camera, but I want to wait until I feel I can do it with out destroying it. Also I not sure if it can take continual pictures. I know that there is a product out there that will take the pictures by remote control and zoom it in and out.(URBI R/C Interface with Zoom Our small USB controller lets you use most Nikon or Canon digital cameras for Remote Controlled or automated Aerial Photography. (Only Canon supports Zoom control). www.blip.com.au
I have not bought it yet but someday.

No comments: