Tuesday, May 13, 2008
I got my Skydiver
I relieved my new RC Skydiving skydiver last week and put him together. He was kind gross looking like a naked man, but once he was put together and had his jump suit on he looked really cool. The arms connect to two servos that are mounted where his arm pits would be. There is a Hitec micro receiver in his back and a 300mah NiMh battery mounted to his belly. The receive cord was very long. I feed it through his jump suit and down his leg and it stuck out about 2-3 ft. So I wrapped it around his leg so just a small bit was hanging out. I am not sure how that will affect his rang. I will have to rang test him. I made this video to show how I hope it will all work. We will see. It has been a few weeks since I have flown with all of the rain and high winds we have been having lately. I am trying to get to our air field to video it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment