
I replaced my Hobby Lobby Yak foamy with a Yak 55 foamy from Great Planes. My first one flew great but the styrofoam keep breaking and the straw that broke the camels back was last Thursday I was flying and everything was going great until the foam under the battery broke and the battery came off the aircraft but was still connected to the esc. The next thing I knew is my plane took this crazy nose dive. I 1st thought I had radio interference but I guess when you have that battery hanging from the bottom of your airplane like that it affects the flight physics. Anyways my mom gave me some money for my b-day and I saw this Yak 55 from Great Planes. I was looking at some EPP foam plane but this one looks better. It should be less destructible. This plane you can bend. It is flexible and I hope will last. Their push rod system was messed up and I had to use different ones and you hot glue the plane together that was odd, but it looks great and we will see how it flys soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment