I was noticing that my son car was driving kind of low after I put the new oil filled shocks on his Losi Mini T RC car. After thinking about it for a while I thought that maybe those oil filed shocks where not filled with oil. It would be nice if it would tell you that on the package, in the directions or at the store while you are buying them. The Directions told you how to replace the seal and add new oil afterward, but nothing about not coming with oil. So this week when I was at the local hobby store I asked, " do these shock have oil in them already."
Answer: "No."
I thought that was great! After buying the oil and the clerk telling me how to add the oil and to be careful when moving the shock up and down while adding the oil because you can get oil shooting up on the ceiling. Needless to say things are better now.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment